DNAEGF Renewal, the leading anti-aging skincare line created by world-renowned dermatologist Dr. Ronald Moy, introduces the Glow Blend: a greens powder that moisturizes your skin from within while boosting your body’s natural repair process. Top ingredients are:
- Hyaluronic Acid: clinical studies show hyaluronic supplements increase skin’s moisture content while also offering anti-inflammatory properties.
- Collagen: improves skin’s ability to absorb moisture and reduce fine lines
- Zinc: an essential mineral that boosts immune function and DNA synthesis
- Grape Seed Extract: contains resveratrol that support anti inflammatory actions and hydrate the skin
- Gingko: An antioxidant that improves memory and mental awareness and can improve DNA repair rates.
- Ginseng: Treats anxiety and fatigue but has also shown to be a potential agent in protecting against dermal cell damage caused by UVB rays.
- Green Tea: Speeds up metabolisms but also lowers DNA damage in humans.
- Green Coffee: Burns fat but also increases the rate of DNA Repair.
- Vitamin B12: normally involved in the metabolism of every cell of the human body, especially affecting DNA synthesis and regulation, but also fatty acid metabolism and amino acid metabolism.
- Chlorella: a fresh water algae. It contains 60% protein, all 18 essential amino acids, peptides, proteins, vitamins, and nucleic acids and works as a detox.
- Spirulina: a type of algae that is a phytonutrient, a natural source of vitamins, minerals, protein, essential amino acids and essential omega fatty acids (GLA). It contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Blue Green Algae: best known for providing a natural source of many nutrients, including B12, protein, and omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, that help enhance the immune system. It also contains antibacterial properties and antioxidant protection from free radicals that can damage cell
- Barley grass: contains vitamin C, polyphenols, amino acids, enzymes, and many essential trace minerals and chlorophyll, a natural detoxifier.