June-July 2012"...Skin feels light to the touch, smooth and protected with Vitamins A and E..."
This fast absorbing, non-greasy lotion formula protects skin against the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays to counter photo-aging and cellular damage.
- Clinically proven 3-star rating for advanced UVA protection
- Promotes protection of the skin matrix and offers anti-oxidant activity with Vitamin A & E
- Broad based protection using physical and chemical sunscreens to defend skin from burning (UVB) and anti-aging (UVA) rays and inhibit cellular damage
- Delivers sheer (no whitening), high-performance dispersion of micro-fine Zinc Oxide to reflect and scatter harmful UV light
- Ideal for all skin types
- Highly recommended for daily use
Skin feels light to the touch, smooth, and protected.
- Essential protection against UVB assaults of burning, eurythmia (reddening) & inflammation
- Essential protection from cellular damaging and premature aging UVA rays with clinically-proven 3-star rating for UVA defense
- Daily confidence in preventative aging measures from UVA & UVB exposure
Zinc Oxide: Micro-fine physical sunscreen that easily disperses and absorbs into skin to provide sheer (no whitening), high-performance protection from harmful UVA & UVB light.
Vitamin E and Vitamin A: These vitamins provide the skin with additional antioxidant protection against damage from free radicals.
* No fragrances or perfumes have been added to DNA EGF products.
Cleanse with Renewal Foaming Cleanser. Apply DNA Defense SPF 30+ liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Reapply as needed during extended sun exposure to maximize UVA and UVB protection.
I recommend it
Review by Rosa
Related Blog Posts
- Dr. Moy Featured on Fox News.com
- Dr. Moy Featured on Yahoo! News
- Outdoor Wedding DNA Prep
- Daily Damage Repaired Nightly with DNA Intensive Renewal
- A Daily Dose of Damage Control
- Prevent Skin Cancer
- DNA Defense 30+ Featured in an Article on Examiner.com
- DNA Defense 30+ and DNA Intensive Renewal Positively Reviewed on Examiner.com
- Your personal guide to the entire DNAEGF Collection from our founder himself...
- DNA Travel Kit Featured on Trendy Mom Reviews.com